The salon nautique opened on December 8 Porte de Versailles. More than 800 exhibitors are presented until Sunday 16th.
This great gathering of the nautical is the inevitable event of the maritime world.
In this context, CNES, the French Space Agency, invites you to a round table on Wednesday, December 12 from 15h to 17h on the theme “Space as a service for the maritime community.”
This round table will address both the technological aspects of the relationship between Space and Sea and the services that derive from it today : monitoring of the marine environment and of course, safeguarding the safety of seafarers, especially boaters and long-distance mariners.
In the program:
15h – 16h Round Table n ° 1: Autonomous Ships, Marine Drones and Submarines
General introduction: Frédéric Moncany, president of the Cluster Maritime technology for the maritime economy
The challenges of space and maritime cooperation: Frédéric Adragna / CNES
- Autonomous vessels: Awa Sam – Sup Marine
- Marine Drones and Submarines: Thierry Gousset – Kopadia
- Issues and challenges of localization and positioning, the CNES Aligna platform: Eric Brel – CNES
- Issues and challenges of communication means: Denis Baron – CNES
16h – 17h Round Table n ° 2: The panoply of space solutions for sailors
- Ocean racing under high surveillance: Franck Mercier-CLS
- Science and Environment: Franck Mercier – CLS; Florent Violain – E-Odyn
- Safety and Action State at Sea: Florence Wagner – SG Sea
- IoT at sea: Vincent Dufour – Air2Sea; Marc Leminh – Kinéis
- Help for navigators: Olivier Pronier – Airbus; Marcel Van Triest – Banque Populaire router: Ocean Finder